The Calderon Valley is the birthplace of Tavi, as well as home to numerous steadholts, the Princeps Memorium and the the Legion fortification and town of Garrison. This location is featured in most of the books. This Calderon valley is in the northern area of Alera, connecting the Aleran continent to Maratea. The Calderon Valley a Rivan territory under the jurisdiction of Garrison and it's leadership: Count Gram and later Count Bernard.
Famous Battles Edit
- First Calderon
- Second Calderon
- Attack of the Vord (Academ's Fury)
- Last Stand Against the Vord (First Lord's Fury)
- Legion Fortification at Garrison
- 2 Cohorts + Knights at Garrison
- Possible mobilization of the Rivan Legions.